BIG BULLY WORKING & SPORTING PUPPY (8 WEEKS+, SALMON, 6KG)
Our Big Bully Puppy Working & Sporting Dog is a carefully developed recipe full of the finest, fresh ingredients to give your PUPPY the best nutritional start in life.We use the finest, freshly prepared raw meat, cooked gently to protect valuable protein, as well as blends of nutritionally beneficial and delicious superfoods.
Big Bully PUPPY Working & Sporting Dog is suitable for all puppy breeds and is a great way to start the weaning process stage.
Be sure to moisten the food with warm water or canine milk to create a soft consistency like paste until puppies are ready for more solid food (approx. 8 weeks). It is advisable to feed puppies the same high quality food that they will eat during their growth period from the very start of their weaning journey.
We pride ourselves in using no added artificial colours and preservatives.
All of our recipes are grain and yeast free to aid healthy digestion.
All of our dog foods are hypoallergenic and veterinary approved.
To order bulk quantities, please contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery: £5 standard delivery charge for all UK mainland orders from 0-25kg. Free delivery on orders over £120. All shipping, taxes and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
Payments: We accept MasterCard, Maestro and Visa. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
Returns and Refunds: You can return any item purchased from Big Bully Pet Supplies within 14 days of the delivery date except perishable goods. Clothing, collars and leads must be unused and returned in appropriate packaging to claim a refund. Food and supplements must be unopened and returned in suitable packaging to claim a refund. Please note that we can only accept the return of 'Dry' non-perishable products. See our Refunds & Returns Policy for more information.
SALMON WITH HADDOCK, BLUE WHITING, SWEET POTATO & ASPARAGUS
- Packed with 60% total Salmon, haddock and blue whiting, which has been responsibly sourced and provides a highly digestible protein source. All of our protein sources used in our Big Bully PUPPY Working & Sporting Dog recipe have been freshly sourced.
- High in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, essential for supporting every day health and wellbeing.
- Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for healthy skin, coat condition and joint health – especially important in growing puppies.
- Sweet potato is an excellent alternative to grains. Being a complex carbohydrate, it is high in B vitamins which are key for providing your dog with the energy it needs.
- Asparagus is rich in Vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid which all help to contribute to overall health, growth benefits and well-being.
- Crude protein (27%)
- Crude fat (13%)
Puppies love the combination of flavours in the ingredients.
Give your puppy the best nutritional start in life with our specially formulated Big Bully PUPPY Working & Sporting Dog range.
|PUPPY FOOD FEEDING GUIDE*||GRAMS (G) PER DAY|
|EXPECTED WEIGHT OF |
ADULT DOG (KG)
|2 - 6 MONTHS||6 - 9 MONTHS||9 - 12 MONTHS||12 - 15 MONTHS|
|1 - 4 KG||70 - 100 G||70 - 100 G||70 G - ADULT||ADULT|
|5 - 10 KG||180 - 220 G||200 - 220 G||200 G - ADULT||ADULT|
|11 - 25 KG||280 - 320 G||320 G||320 G||290 G - ADULT|
|26 - 35 KG||430 - 470 G||470 - 490 G||460 - 490 G||430 - 460 G|
|36 - 45 KG||580 - 620 G||620 - 640 G||610 - 640 G||580 - 610 G|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age and activity level of the individual dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.