BIG BULLY SUPERFOODS (BEEF, 12KG)
Our Big Bully Superfoods working and sporting dog food range includes a selection of recipes with the finest, freshly prepared raw meat, cooked gently to protect valuable protein, as well as blends of nutritionally beneficial superfoods.
Big Bully Superfoods is available in three flavours: British duck, Angus beef and Scottish salmon.
Each flavour consists of a total of 65% meat, with 100% of the protein content sourced from the desired flavour, either duck, beef or salmon. It also contains nourishing, wholesome superfoods such as courgette, asparagus, beetroot and spinach to name a few.
Our recipes have been designed using the finest, high quality ingredients, carefully composed to include the right amounts to provide your dog with a healthy, nutritious diet.
Big Bully Superfoods is suitable for dogs from 6 months to adult.
Our Big Bully Superfoods range is rich in collagen to help dogs maintain healthy joints and skin. We also have ensured that our recipes contain pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria, in turn supporting digestion.
Big Bully Superfoods are also packed with Omega 3’s, EPA and DHA supporting cognitive function, cardiovascular health, healthy skin, glossy coat and strong bones.
We pride ourselves in using no added artificial colours and preservatives.
Our Superfoods range is also grain and yeast free to aid healthy digestion.
All of our dog foods are hypoallergenic and veterinary approved.
Delivery: £5 standard delivery charge for all UK mainland orders from 0-25kg. Free delivery on orders over £120. All shipping, taxes and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
Payments: We accept MasterCard, Maestro and Visa. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
Returns and Refunds: You can return any item purchased from Big Bully Pet Supplies within 14 days of the delivery date except perishable goods. Clothing, collars and leads must be unused and returned in appropriate packaging to claim a refund. Food and supplements must be unopened and returned in suitable packaging to claim a refund. Please note that we can only accept the return of 'Dry' non-perishable products. See our Refunds & Returns Policy for more information.
- Packed with 65% beef, which has been responsibly sourced and provides a highly digestible protein source.
- High in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, essential for supporting every day health and wellbeing.
- Packed with nutritious superfoods; carrot, green beans, cauliflower, tomato and courgette, which have been carefully selected to compliment the beef for taste, each having their own unique benefits listed below.
- Carrot – source of vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision.
- Green Beans – Source of iron to support normal circulatory functions.
- Cauliflower – source of Vitamin B9 which is important for amino acid and nucleotide metabolism.
- Tomato – source of dietary fibre which helps to normalise gastrointestinal function.
- Courgette – Source of Vitamin B3 which is important for carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
- Crude protein – 38%
- Crude fat – 16%
Dogs love the great tasting flavour of this nutrient rich kibble!
|SUPERFOODS (BEEF) FEEDING GUIDE*|
|WEIGHT OF |
ADULT DOG (KG)
|GRAMS (G) |
|1 - 5 KG||25 - 80 G|
|5 - 10 KG||80 - 130 G|
|10 - 20 KG||130 - 220 G|
|20 - 30 KG||220 - 300 G|
|30 - 40 KG||300 - 375 G|
|30 - 40 KG||375+ G|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age and activity level of the individual dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.